A dated real estate website does not look as good as an old photo from 10 years ago. If you think your professionalism and competence is being questioned when someone visits your real estate website, it’s time to do something! Not only an up-to-date real estate website layout is needed, the technology on providing more interactive content and lead capturing system is as important. Hiring an expert to create your real estate agent website can be very expensive… up to thousands, not to mention follow up updates. You want a nice, elegant design, good layout, content, unlimited pages, widgets, videos, lead capturing, instant messaging, blog, search engine friend, and able to customize easily by yourself. Good news, this is actually all possible through new services that can transform your ugly or outdated real estate website in 24 hours.
Following are few tips about creating content to increasing your online presence, which is guaranteed to bring you more clients:
Keep Prospective Clients on Your Page with Everything They Need to Know
Your real estate website should include informative content to attract more home buyers and sellers. Here are a few more components that are recommended to provide what consumers are looking for when they view a real estate website:
- an up-to-date, professional portrait
- your modern logo at the top of your real estate agent website
- a brief bio with your experience and qualifications
- your current property listings, with links to single property websites and virtual tours right from your real estate agent website
- your contact information and convenient lead generation contact forms
- helpful articles to share tips for home buyers and sellers visiting your real estate agent website
Make Sure Potential Clients Find You When They Search
Content is King! Creating informative content with articles for your real estate website on home buying tips serves several purposes:
- Prospective clients will stay on your real estate website longer. They will think of you as a real estate expert when they’re ready to contact a real estate agent.
- Appropriate, creative use of keywords and search terms within your written pieces on your real estate website will ensure better search engine optimization. That means when they use certain words in search engines, your real estate website will be at the top of search results.
- For example, if you’re a realtor® from Atlanta, Georgia, your real estate website pieces will include mention of these words. You can write about “Home buyer Tips for the Atlanta, Georgia Market” or “How to Sell Your Home in Atlanta, Georgia”. This is an important way to help you with better ranking in search engines.
Interactive, Intuitive Site Features Keep Visitors Interested
Once you have attracted web users to your real estate website, it’s important to keep them there as long as possible. This can be done with the popular interactive tools below:
- Real Estate Video – Industry researchers have discovered that today’s web users watch billions of videos every year. You can tap into this trend by creating your own online real estate agent videos for your real estate website. Perhaps you can do a “how-to” piece on the practical aspects of home buying, or design a mini-video seminar on staging techniques. Whatever you choose, you can be sure that good use of video will enhance your real estate website and your image.
- Real Estate Widgets– Have you heard that widgets are the next big thing in real estate agent website design? But, maybe you’re not quite sure what they are and how they work. Essentially, other people create little bits of code that give extra functionality to your real estate website. Your real estate agent website host will often offer a selection for you to choose from. This gives you the opportunity to customize your real estate website with more complex features than you could design on your own. Some examples include:
- 3Jam – visitors to your real estate website can immediately send a message to your cell phone without ever knowing your actual cell phone number
- ClockLink – gives the current time in your choice of time zones right on your real estate website
- LinkedInABox – brings your LinkedIn profile right to your real estate website
Turn Online Real Estate Website Visits into Sales
In today’s housing market, those looking to sell their home turn to the internet first to choose a real estate agent they can trust. Studies have shown 89% of potential home buyers begin their research online as well. With your new professional real estate website, agents are at a significant competitive advantage to attract listings and encouraging clients to call you first.
The most critical part of your real estate website is the component that brings in sales. A new design, content, blog and a quality system designed to capture and manage leads, will ensure that visitors to your real estate website are truly prepared for you to grow your business. And the best of all, this transformation does not have to be expensive!